Thursday, March 26, 2009

Another Good Checkup!

Today I had my next follow-up with Dr. Schwartz, my oncologist. It went wonderful and I'm still good to go! I go back in 4 months. It's hard to believe it has been 2 1/2 yrs since diagnosis and 2 yrs and 2 months since I finished chemo. The dr. and I were talking how nice it was that I was actually able to finish my chemo early and didn't have to do the last 2 treatments. Wow, God is soo good! I can never tell you how good He is. I hope and pray that you can see how good He is through the life that I live.

Life has been pretty busy for our family this month. Mom's birthday was March 7th. Will's first birthday was the 14th, and KC was on Monday the 23rd. Also in just 2 weeks we're going to Gatlinburg as a family. It's going to be a super fun trip and I can't wait to go and spend time with them. I am truly blessed with the awesome family I have!!!

God is good!! ALL THE TIME!!! :)

No comments: