Monday, May 28, 2012

Photography

There are probably a lot of things you may or may not know about me.... Two things I'll share with you tonight are....:

One.. I absolutely love clouds and taking pictures of them and the sky when the opportunity arises.  I think it comes from Psalm 19:1 "
The heavens declare the glory of God, and the sky above proclaims his handiwork."  

Two.. I enjoy taking pictures, and want to learn more about catching great moments so that people can hold on to them "forever" if you will. I by no means wish to do it professionally, but want to learn more!! I recently took a step in that direction and purchased a Nikon Digital SLR. Since then I have been taking more pictures trying to capture some great moments. This past weekend I went to a pool party at a friends house and took quite a few pictures, well over 100 of the kids jumping in the pool and other moments I thought would be fun to capture. I also was able to go out one evening and catch some neat pictures around our house of some plants, clouds, and flowers! I thought I would share a few of those here with you... 

Clouds at Sunset

Kate coming with a rock to clean off...

Will eating a pickle!

Will jumping in the pool off the diving board!

Will and Olivia on the diving board!

Just a neat looking picture, I thought!


No comments: