Thursday, February 21, 2008

One Year

I was thinking earlier today what happened one year ago today.. Well here is what happened. I had another CT Scan done to see how the nodules that were discovered on my lungs looked after a CT scan in Jan. Come to find out those nodules were only left over infection from my PICC line. It's amazing how soo much can change in a year. I now have hair, I actually got some cut off on Sat as you can see from the picture in my last post I thought it would be fun to post a picture from a year ago or so.. I believe the one i'm going to post was taken on Feb. 10, 2007. It's funny I had a member tell me today he like my hair no matter what I did with it whether it I was bald or my hair was like it is now. Thats quite encouraging! I also helped a member today who was going through chemo not too long ago and I asked her about having her picture on her card and she said not the one I had taken before and she said my hair was a mess before because of chemo and I said I know the feeling. Its always nice to have something in common with the mmeber, but her hair looked great today. I wish I would have told her :) Anyway today one year later I am doing wonderful!! My next appointment with the my oncologist is March 17th, of course after the appointment I will let you know how it goes.. Well, I'm ready for a busy weekend I suppose, I'm going to Salisbury tomorrow night to stay with Rob n KC and then going shopping Saturday with KC and her friend Nikki!!! I'm hittin the hay soon.. Peace out my homies!!! Lol!


1 comment:

Cayce said...

You are SUCH an inspiration!! I am a friend of Jana's and I check your blog frequently for your progress. God bless you and HALLELUJAH for hair!!! You look great!