Saturday, March 8, 2008

"Making it Right"

This week has been a stressful week for several different reasons, but thankfully the week is over and turned out to be better than it started.

As most of you know I have decided to go back to school and get my bachelor's since I goofed off when I was younger and only got my Associate's degree, I did receieve two associates for the record. Anyway, before I found out I had cancer I was attending UNC-Charlotte, and I had a loan to help pay for it. The loan of course wouldn't have to be paid til I was finished or wasn't in shcool, well I was able to take a six month deferment and then I started at Liberty and the loan was deferred again, b/c I was in school. I decided to take a quarter off and start back in March at Liberty. Well last Friday I recieved a letter that my deferment had ended and that I needed to make a payment. Well with the craziness of the week, I wasn't able to call. They called me on Tuesday and I returned their call. Come to find out that I needed to make a payment of $100 and that it had been reported on my CREDIT. Well I was quite furious when they said that. Anyway long story short, I found out it hadn't been reported on my credit and that if I made the payment all would be find. Well I was very rude to the lady I was talking to. She was at no point rude to me and was as helpful as she could be I just didn't understand why it had taken them so long to contact me because I was 2 months past due. So that just made my Tuesday afternoon bad, b/c I was in a BAD mood. Partly b/c i felt guilty because of how rude I had been and just because it just irritated me of not being notified of this situation sooner. Well, Tuesday night at Perspectives, the speaker was talking about making things right, and I knew that some how I had to call and apologize to this lady for being so rude. On, Wed. I called to make sure that my loan was paid off and see if I could talk to the same lady I had talked to the day before, and I was able to speak to her and said I needed to apologize for being so rude to you yesterday, and she was very shocked that I called her back and almost started to cry I believe. When I got off the phone I felt so relieved and so happy that I did decide to call and Make it Right! Now, I challenge you is there something that you need to make right with someone else? I urge you to take of that ASAP!!

Mom's birthday was Friday and we went out thursday night for her bday, it was a lot of fun!

I also ask that you be in prayer for a friend of a friend, she had her baby at 24 weeks this past sunday. Here is the link to their blog. http://reaganoliviawinslow.blogspot.com/ for more information on little Reagan.

I hope all have a great weekend!!

Kim :)

No comments: