Saturday, April 5, 2008

cancer thoughts

Good day! I have been reading several blogs and websites that are so negative towards cancer over all and even more so towards young people who have cancer. This has been leaving me very bothered. I'm not sure exactly why but I do have some thoughts on that. I think it is because I have been through the disease and I am now a survivor! I was at no time bitter towards the disease or towards the doctor who diagnosed it, I was actually very grateful towards the dr. because if he wouldn't of acted so quickly I could of quite possible died that night. There were times I didn't like what I was going through, but beng a Christian I knew there was a reason I was going through this trial in my life. AT first glance my judgement would be these people aren't Christians, but its quite possible they are and they could be bitter or i'm not sure what else it could be. So my guess is why do people view cancer as such a negative thing, yes it is a bad thing but you can't be bitter towards the disease or hate that you have cancer. I believe that if you feel this way then you are going to have a hard time overcoming all you are about to be going through. It is hard enough to go through cancer with a positive attitude much less a negative one. Well I'm sure all those thoughts were very random, but what do you think?

:)

No comments: