Wednesday, May 28, 2008

hmmm..

Hey,

Obviously life has been busy for me. Will is getting bigger each time I see him, he's already 10 weeks old !! I love seeing him and noticing how he changes each time I see him, Monday I played/held him for like 2 hours, it was fun, watching him smile and the different faces he makes now. He's getting so strong!

Tonight I'm thinking about what I want to share next week with the ladies @ church. I've been asked to share "my story" well that could cover so much and I think I could talk for hours about all I went through with cancer, and everything else in my life. I just have to say this God is good!! I am trying to go back through the things i've written over the last 18 months and pick out what I think is really good. I'm asking if there is anything i've told you that you think everyone would like to here to please let me know. Also, if there is something particular you would like to hear if I was talking to you, please shed some light on that for me!!

Well it's off to bed now!
Oh wait a few prayer requests!
-Margaret had her hip replaced Tues, so please pray that healing would go well.
-Billy Riddle- a friend's brother has milaria for the 3rd time his blog can be found at www.billyriddlejr.blogspot.com .
-Regean as she continues to grow visit her blog www.reaganoliviawinslow.blogspot.com


now goodnight!

Kim:)

No comments: