Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's day to all those Mother's who read this!

Today was a day to honor mothers! I love my mom and everything she has done for me. you can go back to this post and read the poem/letter I wrote for my mom last mother's day. It was KC's first mother's day and I think she enjoyed it. Today at church I realized that I really can't wait to meet the right man and get married and have kids. I can't wait to be a mom and raise the children God has blessed me with. Sometimes it can be hard not having a boyfriend and all htat stuff, but i know one day that God will bless me with the right man!

We also had a massive hail storm tonight as we were eating dinner, it was crazy! It damaged my Explorer. Dad's gonna call the insurance company tomorrow about it. So we will see what happens.

Its gonna be a busy week. I have something every night this week and it goes as follows Mon-Shopping with Kristin, Tues.- Robby's Bday, Wed.-Church, Thurs.- out for Ashlee's last day, and Fri-Tim McGraw concert, and this weekend Aunt Faye's coming in to town.. WOWZERS.

I'm off to bed now.. Have a great week!! :)

No comments: