Friday, June 25, 2010

I think my blog spirit is coming back

I know it has been forever since I've done anything with my blog. I feel that I might be getting back into doing it again. I enjoyed blogging when I took the time. I think I should take the time to blog again amongst other things. I only wish I knew if people read it or not. Oh well, it is a place I can release "My Random Thoughts".

I've been really busy since my last post. Relay For Life was great and I stayed busy planning for that and I had a wonderful time! I am the co-chair again this year, and I can't wait, it is going to be an awesome year!!!

I am still selling thirty-one as a part time job, I am really wanting to pick up doing more shows this fall, and pick up my business. If you know anyone who would like to host a party, please let me know!

Work has been good, I am learning a lot of new things.

Hmm... I am ready for some changes in my life I'm gonna let God do the changing though, He's been pulling at me and I've been resisting, but I am ready to let Him work in me.. In my head they seem like nothing big, but really they are big things.... I just want to live every moment of every day for Him and Him alone, not for me. I saw this today and loved it, I am going to lean on this as I let God. "No matter what, I'm gonna trust in YOU!!"
That is what I am going to hold onto.

No comments: