Saturday, December 15, 2007

I love my Mom!!!

Today was a lot of fun. Mom and I went out shopping so she could finish her Christmas shopping. I'm proud to say mine is finished and has been for about a week!! Go me !!! Anyway, mom and I are a lot alike and we butt heads at times, but then we're over and are friends again. My mom has been there so much for me and I just can never thank her enough or probably truly express to her how much I appreciate our time together. I see this more and more as I get older. I think I have learned a lot too from when both of my parents lost their mom's and seeing how much a mother is the center of a family. I wrote this letter for my mom for mother's day 2007 and I thought I would share it with the entire web.

Dearest Mom,
I was going to get you a card but it could never say what I want to say to you. Mom, I could never express the love and appreciation I have for you. You’ve always there for me when I’ve needed you even if you were supposed to be going off with your friends. The past eight months have made me realize what a treasure I have in you. I always new you were a special mom, but to know, no matter how big or small the problem was you were there for me. I’ll never forget the times that you came to the hospital in the mornings before work and then come right after work just to make sure your baby girl was ok. And the times you would call and just listen to me cry over what was going on in my life. When you came back to the hospital to comfort me when I was being treated like an “invalid”. All the days you’ve taken off to go the doctor with me and to be there to hold my hand or let me cry on your shoulder and remind me that everything was going to be ok, and that God was right there with us too. You were there to comfort me when my hair was falling out and rejoicing with me now that it’s growing back, as long as it’s not nappy like yoursJ. I’ll never forget the special moments that we’ve had together, how great it was to know that if I wanted you to come back and stay with me you would even though you weren’t comfortable staying at the hospital. Mom I hope you truly know how special you are to me and how much I treasure your friendship and your unconditional love. I don’t deserve all that you’ve done for me. I’m so happy that I can call you my best friend and most importantly my MOM!!!!


Well, I hope you enjoy that! I personally am doing well. My classes are over for the term and I am not taking any with Liberty until April I believe! I need a little bit of a break, because here I am again trying to decide if Finance is the direction God wants me to go in. In the meantime I'm going to take a class at church called Perspectives, you can get more info at perspectives.org . I am excited about it. I am also going to very involved with the Relay for Life at UNC Charlotte. I'm excited to see how all this works out. If you would like to donate you can go to my personal page and donate online. I appreciate anyone who does! Well, I think i'm going to go get into my bed with my new sheets that feel to be oh soooo comfy I can't wait! Have a wonderful night!!!



No comments: