Monday, February 14, 2011

30 day Challenge....

On Facebook I am doing this 30 day Challenge. I thought I would carry it over to hear in case you aren't on my facebook.. So today is day 1!

Day 01 - A recent photo of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

1. My name is Kimberly. I go by Kim most of the time. Will my nephew calls me Kimmie along with a few others..
2. I love Amazon.com and have to control my habit, it's really bad since I have an app on my phone :)
3. I have 2 of the greatest parents and I could never thank them enough for all they have done for me in my life time.
4. I am going out of the US for the first time in April on a mission trip and I am super excited.
5. I am blessed with a wonderful best friend, Kristin, and some other great friends that I couldn't live with out!!!
6. I am Clemson Tiger fan, but didn't like them until I went to a football game @ Death Valley and I was in ORANGE HEAVEN!
7. Orange is my favorite color and always has been
8. I am a 4 1/2 year cancer SURVIVOR!!!
9. I love being a part of Relay For Life and I am the event Chair this year!
10. I am a facebook atic..
11. I enjoy blogging at www.glorifyinghim4ever.blogspot.com
12. I am a thirty-one consultant
13. I drive and explorer and I named it Eddie, and I talk about him like he's a person. IE "Eddie needs new tires"
14. I don't like watching live TV because I have to watch the commercials and can't fast forward.
15. I love my Job!!
Looks like this is going to be an interesting 30 days.. Wonder if I can make it!!

No comments: