Sunday, February 20, 2011

Days 4, 5, 6, and 7

Day 07 - A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you.

I couldn't choose one person who has had the biggest impact on me. So I chose these people, and here is why, and these are not in a particular order.

1-My Aunt Faye, I promise she is one of the strongest women I know and trusts in the Lord for all her strength and has more love to give than you can imagine.
2-Dr. Schwartz he's my oncologist and put the plan together to rid my body of cancer along with God.
3-Wayne and Trina Patterson-this couple taught me how important my relationship with Christ was and gave me practical ways to show it and shared their love with us youth in ways they will never know they impacted us! Thank you. :)
4-My parents. What can I say about them... They have been with me through every up and down I have been through and have supported me in all my crazy endeavors whether I have succeeded or failed. I could not have asked for 2 better parents than these and I love them so much. Thank you both for all you have done for me!!!

Yes there are many others who have had major impacts on my life, these are just a few!!

Day 06 - A picture that shows your true self.
I think this shows me as my true self because I am happy and doing one of the things I am passionate about Relay For Life, with my momma!!!

Day 05 - A picture of somewhere you've been to

This is Siesta Key, FL in 2008. It was one of the prettiest places I have been. The sunsets were breath taking as you can see in the photo.



Day 04 - A habit you wish you didn't have
Simply put I have a slight addiction to Amazon, and have to control myself to stay away from it!

No comments: