Friday, February 11, 2011

Dominican Repbulic

I received a Newsletter from Solid Rock Missions, the group that the Dominican trip is though and they listed some supplies they needed and some prayer requests. I thought that I would share them with you. If you have any of the things listed or know anyone who does please let me know...

Truthfully I don't know what they are but I figured someone out there would know..
We need contributions for the purchase of new machines for our medical laboratory.
Machines needed are: (email for more information on any of them)
-Portable ultrasound
-Hemotological Analyzer BC2800
-Analizador de Quimica (Biochemistry analyzer)
-Mini VIDAS Blue – automatic equipment for immunossasys
-VITEK 2 Compact – automated system to identify culture & sensitivity of microbiology


Then here are the Prayer Requests:
. . . for all of our Dominican Republic friends that allow us to work and minister with them
. . . for winter mission teams as they serve in so many ways
. . . the transition of Dan & Kari, Joe & Shannon, Rod & Sandy
. . . for funds to come in for the support of missionaries, Dan & Kari
. . . for a wonderful health report for Shannon in March
. . . for God to be glorified in all that we do!


Please also pray for the team that I will be traveling with and for our work as we minister to the Dominican People.

I am really excited about this trip, and thanking God for the opportunity!

Kim :)

No comments: