Saturday, July 19, 2008

Good stuff!

Well, my oncology check up went well and I'm still cancer free!! I go back in four months again for my next appointment! :) AFter my appointment I went up to the oncology floor and saw some of my amazing nurses!! I just love them soo! Then I went to work and to church! Thursday I went to the Kannapolis branch to see our new teller system. There are mixed emotions about the new system. I personally think it is a great upgrade and several things will be made a lot easier but as with everything it will take some time to get use to. We are getting ours installed on this coming Friday, meaning we start with it on a monday.. OH wow!! It shall be interesting... This coming week is bible school, as with the last 3 years I am in charge of the games :) My friend Amanda is helping this year! It will be loads of fun!! Below are a picture of Will and I and a picture of my new hair! Have a great rest of the weekend, and week!!







No comments: