Monday, July 21, 2008

Search Me.

Since Wed. I have had a verse stuck in my head and I'm not sure why, but I assure you that it is something that God is trying to show me because the verse keeps coming up over and over. Like I heard it several times today at church. The verse is Psalm 139:23-24 "Search me O God, and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, See if there be any wicked way in me and lead me in the way everlasting." Then we sang the hymn from that verse and it goes like this....

Search me, O God, and know my heart today,Try me, O Savior, know my thoughts, I pray;See if there be some wicked way in me;Cleanse me from every sin, and set me free.

I praise Thee, Lord, for cleansing me from sin;Fulfill Thy word and make me pure within;Fill me with fire, where once I burned with shame;Grant my desire to magnify Thy name.

Lord, take my life, and make it wholly Thine;Fill my poor heart with Thy great love divine;Take all my will, my passion, self and pride;I now surrender, Lord, in me abide.

O Holy Ghost, revival comes from Thee;Send a revival, start the work in me;Thy Word declares Thou wilt supply our need;For blessings now, O Lord, I humbly plead.

VBS is this week and I'm leading the games :) It shall be an interesting week. Hopefully I'll have some cute stories and pictures to share!

Let me know what is God trying to teach you??

1 comment:

MamaJ said...

Good post!
Guess what? I tagged you! Go look at my blog and see what you need to do!