Thursday, July 31, 2008

Quirkiness...

I've been tagged by Jana.. her link is on the side of my page.. And she said I'm suppose to do this so here goes..

There are WAY more than just 6 quirky things about me, but I'll try to narrow the list down a bit..Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged me.
2) Mention the rules.
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
4) Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them.
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged

My Quirks

1-I love Crocs shoes, I love how they feel, as of yesterday I have 7 pairs of them. I plan to own even more of them, and I truly believe that my brown Crocs flip flops go with everything.

2- I have 2 tatoos that I didn't get until I was 25 yrs old, and after I had been through 6 rounds of chemotherapy. The 1st one is on my left foot and is the Relay for Life symbol, the other is on my right ankle and is a cross with a fish around it and Phil 4:6-7 in the arm of the cross. PHilippians 4:6-7 says "Be anxious for nothing, but through prayer and supplication make your request known to God and the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your heart and mind for ever."

3- I have serious issues with public restrooms. If it has a bad smelling air freshner i will hold it.


4- I think Aldi is a great place but I get a little freaked out when I go in there because I can only go in one door and out the other, yes it is weird. I feel trapped..


5- I can't stand for people to be around my neck where they could breathe on it. So please stay away from my neck!

6- I don't like for people to borrow my Cd's or DVD's because I don't want them to get scratches on them.

So those are my quirky things. I know there are plenty more, but those are the 6 I decided on. I'm lame and I'm not going to tag anyone because I don't read that many peoples blogs on here..

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

MamaJ said...

ha! I totally understand the Aldi-doors thing. Very strange indeed. I am glad you played along!