Sunday, November 2, 2008

Be Unto Your Name

The past few weeks have been pretty busy for me. This past weekend was great! Rob, KC, and Will came over Sat. for breakfast then we hung out at the house for a little bit. Then Mom, KC, Will, and I went shopping at Linen's N Things, Babies-R-Us. We met Dad and Rob at Lowe's to pick out new carpet and counter tops finally! Dad has been saying for like 5 yrs we are getting new carpet and FINALLY we are! Mom and I then went to Walmart and by the hospital to see Kendra working on 3J. I then just relaxed after supper!

Today was church, and it was a great day! This morning Doug preached on Romans 12:1 "1Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God—this is your spiritual act of worship." Very good, and made me think about some things in my life that I need to give to the Lord.

We sang a song tonight that I really liked, and think this should be all of our prayers. It's
"Turn my Heart, O Lord."
(Chorus)
Turn my hear, O Lord
Like rivers of water
Turn my heart, O Lord by Your hand
'Til my whole life flows
In the river of Your Spirit
And my name brings honor to the Lamb

Lord, I surrender to Your work in me
I rest my life within Your loving hands.

Enjoy the week!
Oh yea, I go for my 4 month follow up on Tues, i'll let you know how it goes!

Til then!

No comments: