Friday, November 28, 2008

What I'm Thankful for!

Well I said yesterday that I would post what I'm thankful for. So here goes! I don't really have to think about this very hard. I have so much to be thankful for, I'm sure I'll forget something or someone. If I do I am very very sorry!!

~My salvation
~an amazing set of parents who love Jesus and me despite of the stuff I put them through, they have been by my side every day since I was born, and I truly can't thank them enough 2 years ago, really showed me how much they loved me and made me realize that.
~my brother, sister n law, and will. Rob and KC have been there for me a lot and are always supportive of me, and Will! I can't thank the Lord enough for this precious gift He has given our family. I can't wait to watch Will grow up and love the Lord with all that is in him!
~My Aunt Faye! What an inspiration this lady is. In her life she has been through so much, but has held on to her faith with all that she has, and I know that's what has gotten her through. She was with me through every step of my fight with Cancer, and I can't thank her enough for her love for me, and ALL that she has done for me to help me out!
~ The rest of my family who love me unconditionally!
~ My extended family the Wisemans (KC's family) . It's amazing how well we all get along that we can spend the holidays together!
~My Church family, what would I do with out you guys supporting me in prayer and with your love, I don't know another church who is as supportive as you are! Jesus shines through you! He uses you in ways that you could never know.
~ A job that I truly do enjoy! I'm glad that I have a job with the economy like it is.
~ Shelter, food, and the necessities of life!
~ Almost two years of great health. You know the Bible says that God will never put on us more than we can handle, and I can testify to this. I never would of thought that I could deal with having cancer, but you know what I did and it is ONLY because of His GRACE! God's grace is AMAZING, if you don't believe just look around!

You know there are days that I complain because I don't have this or that, but you know I have all that I need and that is JESUS. I pray that I would live my life a little more like that.


I leave you with a favorite praise song that I learned at camp o so long ago! Enjoy!

Thank You
For all that You've done,
I will thank You
For all that You're going to do
For all that You've promised and all that You are
Is all that has carried me through Jesus,
I thank You
And I thank You Thank You Lord
And I thank You Thank You Lord
Thank You for loving and setting me free
Thank You for giving Your life just for me
How I thank You Jesus,
I thank You
I greatfully thank You And I thank You.
Now its your turn, leave comments with what you're thankful for!

No comments: