Sunday, December 9, 2007

Good weekend

Well I am coming off of a wonderful weekend! Friday I took the day off and went shopping and spent some time with Kristin, it was a lot of fun, just having the day off. Then, Sat. morning I got up and met some of the Young Adults from Church and we went to Hillsborough to help Stacey put out some doorhangers for an event they are having next Sunday there. It was very nice to help him out for his church up there! We had pizza and then hung some more door hangers, in a HUGE Neighborhood. The houses in there were absolutely beautiful. Around 2:30 I left there and headed East to Bear Grass for our family Christmas.. When I got to my Aunt's house there were cars everywhere. There were all kinds of family there that I haven't seen in forever and some I didn't even know.. It was a nice time to see my family and just hang out with them for awhile. We counted last night and there were lik 46 people who were there at some point in time. After everyone left we gave Aunt Faye her pages for her scrapbook this year and of course she loved them! I enjoy doing the pages for her because she can go back and look at the at and remember everything throughout the years that have come and gone. Then this morning I went to church with my Aunt and then we went out to eat lunch at Deadwood a Steakhouse there in Bear Grass.. Rob, KC and I rode in my Explorer back home, we had a lot of fun just talking and goofing off.. Man, I love them too they are so much fun, and KC is just absolutely perfect for Rob!! Well, now I'm exhausted and it's bed time. I'll try to post a few pictures from this weekend soon. Til then have a great week!!

Kim:)

No comments: