Saturday, December 29, 2007

It's been a year

So today marks another special date to me, and that is It has been one year since I finished my chemo! I'm very excited about this date! Most days it feels like it has been an eternity since I finished and others it feels like it was just yesterday that I finished. I was talking to my aunt tonight about everything and I'm still amazed at everything that I went through and how God brought me through! I honestly don't know how I could of gotten through without Jesus. I just can't imgaine going through anything without Him as my hope. This year has been a great year of growth in many aspects for me and I'm excited to see what a new year will bring. Thank you all for your prayers, thoughts and visits throughout the year! I wish each of you a happy NEW YEAR!!!





Love, Kim :)




Our Family on Christmas EVE!!!

No comments: