Saturday, December 1, 2007

new blog site

I'm changing my blog site because the other one was getting very annoying with the colors and all. I've been thinking about changing it for awhile and I"m finally doing it so bookmark this site now as my blog.

To follow up from my post at my other blog page. I ended up not going to Lowe's to get more Christmas lights and decorations. I didn't think I would be able to since it was pay day and the end of the month. Which means a crazy day for the tellers, especially since our teller manager was on vacation. It wasn't anywhere near as bad as it could of been which I'm thankful for but it was still pretty rough. I finally left at 545, and I know there were still a few people there when I left. Then it took forever to get home.. I think mom and I finally made it home about 7, after getting gas and then pizza. When I got home I ate and then I went over to Kristin's to hang out with her and help her be motivated to do some stuff since she's moving into an apartment in a few weeks. I wish I was moving out too, but I can't because I wanted a new fancy car last year and my car payment is the price of rent :( .. Oh well that was my choice. We live and we learn.

Today I didn't really do too much except for hang out and finally wrote this stupid paper for my marketing class. I don't really mind writing papers, this one just really annoyed me because it just didnt make sense. It was a group project and we had to market a 4 wheel drive American SUV to Japan. My group leader chose a Chevy Tahoe. Just really hard to mark in Japan. Anyway thats over and now I must go to bed.. Busy day tomorrow :)

No comments: