Tuesday, December 25, 2007

What a wonderful DAY!!!

Merry Christmas again to everyone!! Today, was a wonderful day! It was one year ago today that I went into the hospital for my last chemo treatment. It's crazy to look back at the last year and know what all I've been through!
I got up this morning and mom cooked breakfast then we went over to Buddy and Alicia's to take Emily and Garret there Christmas presents. Once we got back we rested and around 2:30 KC and Rob came over and we opened our Christmas presents. I got some Wii stuff, movies, an dress coat, an orange Clemson hoodie and a few other things!! Dad got mom a bowling ball and I sent her on a little scavenger hunt for her to find it.. She loved it! Mom got dad a laptop, and he loved that as well.. After opening all our presents we started cooking supper which was Steak, Shrimp, broccoli casserole, baked potato's and corn. Dad made banana pudding for dessert, it was delectible!! I ate so much. Margaret also joined us for our traditional Christmas supper!Shortly after we ate Rob and KC left to go home. Now I"m just relaxing and typing this.

I saw this quote somewhere today and thought it was good "Before you speak ... Ask yourself ... Is it kind? ... Is it true? ... Is it necessary? ... Does it improve upon the silence?"

Ponder that!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas day!!

love,
Kim:)

No comments: