Wednesday, December 5, 2007

What a Year!

I did this survey on myspace which is seriously an addiction for me.. it sums up my year a little. I'm sure I'll do a post on New Years with more stuff, but this is just a preview! More to come on this later, but I want you to think about it.. Are you a "Sour Christian", remember you are Advertising for the Kingdom of the Lord......

here's the survey!!
As 2007 comes to an end....

1) Where did you begin 2007?
in my bed i was sick :(

2) What was your status by Valentine's Day?
single just like i am now :(

3) Were you in school (anytime this year)?
yea have been since april, think i might take a semester or whatever it is off..

4) How did you earn your money?
as a teller at the CU

5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
yea spent pretty much the first 2 weeks of 07 there, haven't been back for a stay since :)

6) Did you have any encounters with the police?
i see them bout everyday at the cu..

7) Where did you go on vacation (holiday)?
Chicago and Indiana!

8) What did you purchase that was over $1000?
working on payin the hospital thats bout it

9) Did you know anybody who got married?
yea lets see... kevin, nate and jeanna, matt and erin, daniel and cara, and anna and michael

10) Did you know anybody who passed away?
yes, a rew

12) Did you move anywhere?
nope thought i was moving out but no one would give me $10,000 and my parents wouldn't cosign the loan

14) What concerts/shows did you go to?
umm lets see, alan jackson, brooks n dunn, toby keith, brad paisley, rascal flatts, and kenny chesney

15) Are you registered to vote?
Yep

16) Who did you want to win Big Brother?
Evil Dick or his daughter.. i think she did win..

17) Where do you live now?
Mount Pleasant, NC

18) Describe your birthday?
Good day.. had to take modules tho :(

19) What's one thing you thought you'd never do but did in 2007?
have my gall bladder removed..

20) What has been your favorite moment?
my hair growing back and being cancer free :)

21) What's something you learned about yourself?
That I"m an incredibly strong Christian woman!!..

22) Any new additions to your family?
not this year...

23.) What was your best month?
not sure

24.) What music will you remember 2007 by?
umm i don't know.. beena lot of good songs..

25) Who has been your best drinking buddy?
i dunno

26) Made new friends?
many of them

27) New best friend?
Nope...still the same:)

28) Favorite Night out?
I'm gonna have to go with Emily's reception.. that was a lot of fun!!!


Now its your turn. put it in your blog or just leave me a comment with your answers...

No comments: